Monday, May 9, 2011

A letter to momma

Dear Momma
I’m writing this to thank you for all that you’ve done for me..daddy worked in p.e n yu raised me by yoself, I never got to spend time with daddy as he was always in p.e, into zoba ngu no taxi…but zebuya every second weekend that ill always be gratefull for.. yakhumbula when I was in hospital???and you spent the night even when the nurses told you to leave..wakhetha ulala pantsi...i thank you fo that cause i would have lost my life that night...just for la piece yobana ulale efloorin for mna...and for giving me the gift of life...I THANK YOU..n momma  i made a promise to myself dat 1 day imma make you proud..and ewe we2 nangona ndingakhathali, ndiyileway ndiyiyo, i managed to pass all my grades from ka A..even though ke ndaya ka Grade 2 cos ndibona ichommy...ndifundile ke undijongile..xo netha undisa nge Van eskolweni for that ndiyabonga...ewe Maradebe, ndazbona zonke izinto dat you do for me... and I APPRECIATE...

 Remember 2006 when Daddy got istroke and when you had call uDabaw'uThoko, Yu actually cried but hid it from me That you were Crying..Enkosi Mthimkhulu for never showing me that you weak... but the BreakPoint was when daddy died and  you got home by impto ka makazi.. yho!wayenza into yo khala ndakuva ungalo Khan-Khan..n i cried with you..daddy was burried and i made another promise to myself that i'm gonna live my life for you and never dissapoint you..well,yah, since ndingulomntu ndinguye uthanda izinto..i broke my promise and dissapointed you..but you never said that...25 december 2007 Tamncinc'uLandile wandiqhwaba nxayo nxila..n all i thought about is what you gonna say,but you sai nothing cause you knew that oneday ndzok'yeka ungeva..yes ndayeka..Thank you For BELIVING IN ME...

2011, you called me telling me that makhulu's been admited in hospital..okay..few weeks later you called yet again telling me that umakhulu has passed on, i cried... i never thought i'd "HEAR" some1's heart break but i think i heard yours ngala mini,Thank you momma..izolo it was mother's day and i got you no gift..cos hayshem ndikhangele ndancama..there is just no gift that will show you how much i love you and i appreciate you..i love you Nokwanda Totyiwe Mirriam Pinda... you are a mother to many,but gave birth to only two..you alwys smile naxena kukubi..nam i choose to be like you..yu my role model, my pillar of strenght, my everything..ububomi bam...<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment